Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Mom loves this and every time I make it I think of her. You basically take Iceberg lettuce but you can use Romaine, cucumber, tomatoes, Hebrew National Salami chunks, and she always used Wishbone Italian dressing and oregano on top. I sometimes use bagged salad which has shredded carrots and red cabbage too. I like to add hard boiled egg slices. There's a lot you can do with add ins. Enjoy!
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into pieces
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup kosher salami, cubed
- Italian dressing, to taste
- oregano, to taste
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced (optional)
- Gently toss lettuce, tomatoes, salami and cucuber in a bowl.
- Put into 4 salad bowls and add dressing, to taste and sprinkle with oregano, to taste. Add hard boiled egg slices if you like.
I used Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage...Delicious!!