Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This rice pudding has been my favorite since I was very little. I love making this because it is easy, yummy, and sometimes I have some almost expired milk that I need to use up. you can sprinkle some cinnamon on top
- Combine Milk, Rice, and Sugar in large pot. Cook at medium heat until milk is not yet all absorbed.
- (could take 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Half way through add the Vanilla.
- Stir occasionally.
- When almost done it may start scorching bottom of pot.
- take off heat and pour into seperate bowls.
- add cinnamon on top (optional).
- refrigorate for few hours (best overnight).