Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is my mother's recipe for rhubarb custard pie. I believe she got it from her mother, but I'm not really sure. This is one of my favorite pies from my childhood.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups fresh rhubarb, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Beat eggs, milk, sugar, flour and cinnamon in a mixing bowl until well blended.
- Stir in rhubarb.
- Mix well and pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until custard is set.