Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
THis is a great and easy quiche that is delicious!
- 12 slice bacon or 12 slice sausage
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 170.09 g packagegrated swiss cheese
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 beaten eggs
- 3.69 ml salt
- 1.23 ml sugar
- 0.59 ml red cayenne pepper
- 236.59 ml canned Pet milk
- Fry bacon or sausage and let cool.
- Pour the bacon/sausage , bell pepper, cheese, and onion into unbaked deep dish pie shell.
- Mix eggs, salt, sugar, pepper, and milk.
- Pour over other ingredients.
- Bake at 425F for 15 minutes OR at 300F for 30 minutes.
One thing I can say for recipe is you got the name spot on. Really easy and a quick throw-together. Browned the sausage the night b/f and threw the rest of the ingredients together in the a.m. 45 minutes later....brekky. Thanks Kyle. Made this for mother's day breakfast for the fam. 5 stars for ease in preperation and taste.!!!