Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy quiche that you can freeze or eat right away.
Make and share this Mom's Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 9 inches pie shells, deep dish thawed
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup ham, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup ground sausage, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 4 ounces Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- cook bacon and sausage, drain and set aside.
- preheat oven to 375 degrees. Toss together bacon, ham, sausage, cheese and onion. Spoon into pie shell. Whisk together remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour over ham and cheese misture. Bake 45 minutes or until goled and knife inserted in comes out clean.
- ** Note** use low sodium bacon so that quiche isn't too salty.