Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
My mom has experimented for years to come up with the best tasting lower fat pumpkin bread. She made the original versions until we became more health conscious and now this recipe has become a family favorite. It makes 2 loaves.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Add pumpkin, sugars, water and oil.
- Beat until well blended.
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Beat into liquid mixture and stir in raisins.
- Put in 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes.
- Remove and cool completely on wire rack.