Recipe by Chapstick
Another childhood favorite. My mom would send peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on this bread for my lunches at school.
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups cooked pumpkin (15 ounce can)
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 1⁄3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs with a fork in a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and mix until combined.
- Divide batter into 2 large loaf pans (9"X5"), or 3 medium pans (8"X4").
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.