Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
No reason to pre-heat the oven for these cookies! Everyone else's recipes are all slightly different from this one.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups quick oatmeal, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- Combine margarine, sugar and milk; boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla and peanut butter.
- In large bowl, combine oatmeal and cocoa.
- Add cooled liquid mixture to oatmeal mixture. Stir well.
- When slightly thickened, drop on waxed paper, and cool competely.
Delicious!! Very simple and fast. Can't stop eating them!! Thank you!!