Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
No reason to pre-heat the oven for these cookies! Everyone else's recipes are all slightly different from this one.
- Combine margarine, sugar and milk; boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla and peanut butter.
- In large bowl, combine oatmeal and cocoa.
- Add cooled liquid mixture to oatmeal mixture. Stir well.
- When slightly thickened, drop on waxed paper, and cool competely.
Delicious!! Very simple and fast. Can't stop eating them!! Thank you!!