Recipe by Carol
Good basic potato salad recipe.
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Mom knew what she was talking about! Used potatoes from the garden, and a perfect bite on a plate! I followed this exactly - except I added a bit of pimento (cut) to give it a bit of red for the Holidays. Will make again, and thanks for posting!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cubed (6 to 8 potatoes)
- 5 eggs, hard boiled, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper