Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mom has prepared this for years for every family function and it has always been a winner.
- 6 -8 medium potatoes, boiled and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 6 -8 hard-boiled eggs, and chopped
- 1 cup green olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar
- Boil potatoes and chop. Boil eggs and chop.
- Mix together and add rest of ingredients.
- Mix together well and sprinkle paprika over the top to garnish.