Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I grew up on this potato salad and just recently got mom's recipe for it. It's quite simple to make, and definitely good for a picnic or cook out side dish. Amounts can be altered to fit your family's taste.
- 6 medium potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1 cucumber, cubed
- 1⁄2 vidalia onion, diced (optional)
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- mayonnaise, to coat
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Prepare ingredients as outline aboved.
- Mix ingredients in a big bowl.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.