Recipe by Katzen
Mom is famous for this potato salad. It's a sour cream based potato salad that is refreshing - it's a hit wherever I take it!
Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
Made exactly as directed and very much enjoyed! I don't make potato salad often, and the family likes it, so this was a welcome treat. I enjoyed it so much I wondered Why I don't make it more often! And so easy to make. I forgot the green onions, sorry about that, next time I will put them in.. I Had them, I just forgot! Thank you for this lovely recipe that I will make again! Made for Vegn swap#10
- 8 potatoes, peeled, boiled, and cut into large cubes
- 3 eggs, hard boiled and cut into cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 5 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar (more to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes and eggs together, until you can easily stick a fork in the potatoes.
- While potatoes and eggs are boiling, combine the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- Adjust salt, pepper, and sugar if necessary.
- Combine everything together, and chill. Enjoy!