1/1 Photo of Mom's Potato Chip Tuna Casserole
* Pamela *'s Note:
My sister and I loved it when Mom made this for supper. Potato chips for supper? What could be better than that? Fresh baked biscuits are a fantastic addition to this meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the first 3 ingredients.
- 2In a greased casserole dish, layer plain potato chips on the bottom.
- 3Cover with the tuna mixture.
- 4Top with more chips.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Potato Chip Tuna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.1
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 763.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 14.0 g