Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy, delicious, and takes virtually no time to throw together! The busy person's all-purpose dish, absolutely wonderful!
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns
- 1 cup crushed Ritz cracker
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- Combine sour cream, mushroom soup, onion and hash browns.
- Mix well and pat into a 9X13 casserole dish.
- Combine crushed crackers and melted margarine and spread evenly over top.
- Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes.
You can also throw in a cup of shredded cheddar cheese for an extra zing.
i tried this by using cream of broccoli soup,if you don't like mushrooms this is the way to go shapeweaver