- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons chili sauce
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soy sauce, chili sauce, honey, vegetable oil, green onions, curry pwder, garlic, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce together.
- Place meat in a Ziploc bag; pour in sauce.
- Marinate overnight, turning every few hours.
- Grill marinated tenderloins 5 minutes on each side.
- Cut on a diagonal to serve.
- Serve over rice.
- Note: I make a separate batch of sauce to pour over the pork and rice. Refrigerate overnight while the meat is marinating and heat before serving.