Recipe by beckerd
This is the recipe my mother always made when I was growing up.I think she got it originally from McCall's magazine.Its very simple to make and I think it tastes great.You can use either boneless pork chops or the bone in kind.
- 4 boneless pork chops (or your favorite cut of pork chops)
- 4 slices onions
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet (like a jellyroll pan) with aluminum foil.
- Place all four pork chops on pan.
- Add 1 Tbsp of ketchup on the center of each of the pork chops.
- Next,add 1 Tbsp of brown sugar on top of the ketchup on each pork chop.
- Last,put a slice of onion on top of the brown sugar and ketchup.
- Place in preheated oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes or so,depending on thickness of your chops.
- Done when meat is no longer pink.