Recipe by Amanda Beth
My mom made these for us when we were kids. I love them still. They are so fast and easy to make! My son likes them too. I serve these with chips and fruit salad for a fast dinner.
Top Review by lets.eat
Really, really good. I used marinara, added deli salami and frozen sliced multi colored peppers. Because we love garlic I sprinkled extra onto the margarine. Did have to microwave them to melt the cheese more, but that was due to the fact, I'm sure, because of the additions I added. Thank You Amanda!
- 4 hoagie rolls, split
- 44.37 ml melted butter or 44.37 ml margarine
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 340.19 g thinly sliced deli ham
- 236.59 ml pizza sauce (spaghetti sauce works too)
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Mix melted butter and garlic powder.
- Brush onto sub rolls.
- Bake in preheated oven about 3-5 minutes, or until rolls are crispy around the edges.
- Remove from oven.
- Top bottom halves of rolls with equal amounts of ham, sauce and cheese, in that order.
- Top with top halves of rolls and return to the oven.
- Bake another 3-5 minutes, but watch very closely.
- The cheese should melt, but don't burn the bread!