Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This makes 2 large pizzas.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagepillsbury hot roll mix
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 (4 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 lb hot sausage, browned
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushrooms, chopped
- Prepared hot roll mix according to package directions and let rise.
- Sauté onion slowly until translucent.
- Add tomato paste and sauce, salt and pepper. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Grease 2 pans and divide dough between them. Flour hands and work dough into pan.
- Add sauce, sausage, mushrooms, cheese.
- Bake at 375.