Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mom use to make this for dessert all the time and when I take it to pot luck dinners it was always a hit. My friends renamed the recipe "Pink Stuff".
- 1 (20 ounce) can no-sugar-added cherry pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can chunk pineapple, Drained
- 14 ounces flaked coconut
- 16 ounces fat-free whipped topping
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Place in a pretty bowl and enjoy.
Made this recipe last night and it was a hit with the family we loved it!. I used crushed pineapple and no flaked coconut but put a cherry on top. This made so much I had to freeze half in little cups and today I ate some, I have to say it's much better frozen like cherry ice cream. thank you so much for the recipe.
Love this! We make it every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas. The only changes made are we don't put in coconut or nuts and do add 2 teaspoons of Almond extract. So very tasty!!!
This dessert was very good, easy and pretty. I placed cherries on top otherwise made as written. Made for Think Pink.