Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted in response to a request, this has to be the best pimento cheese ever, imho. My kids loved it growing up and if, when they visit, there is some in the frig... it's not there long. Great on a sandwich or crackers... or to stuff celery or use as a veggie dip. It never lasts long around here. (Amount is a guess-timate b/c I've never measured how much this recipe makes.)
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, grated (I use extra sharp but you can pick your own flavor intensity)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) jarchopped pimentos
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash sugar
- Mix all ingredients together with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- More or less mayo may be needed to make it spreading consistency.
- Refrigerate overnight to let the flavors blend.
I really enjoyed this. Love the simplicity and the wonderful melding of flavors. I like it on burgers and bagels. Thank you for sharing.