Recipe by Johnsdeere
This recipe brings back alot of great childhood memories for me. This recipe is beefy in flavor, hearty for your hungry eaters, this meal is a comfort food in the dead of winter or the heat of the summer. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I have.
Top Review by Chef susan from Sandpoint,Idaho
This turned out great! I was looking for a recipe for beef with broccoli and I noticed this one , I liked it had no sugar,only change was three finely grated garlic cloves and two cups steamed broccoli Thank you so much for posting I will be making often
- 453.59 g top round sirloin, boneless, cut into julienne strips
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 3 beef, bouilion cubes or 44.37 ml beef, baste
- 44.37 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 44.37 ml cornstarch
- 236.59 ml water
- 236.59 ml celery, diagonally sliced
- 236.59 ml bell pepper, cut into julian strips
- 226.79 g egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice beef across the grain into very thin, 1 inch long strips.
- Saute beef in butter until tender.
- Combine boullion, soy sauce, and cornstarch, blend into the water, add to beef.
- Cook, stirring constantly until clear and thickened.
- Add celery and green pepper to meat mixture.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Prepare noodles according to directions on the box/bag.
- Serve beef over noodles.