Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe brings back alot of great childhood memories for me. This recipe is beefy in flavor, hearty for your hungry eaters, this meal is a comfort food in the dead of winter or the heat of the summer. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I have.
- 453.59 g top round sirloin, boneless, cut into julienne strips
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 3 beef, bouilion cubes or 44.37 ml beef, baste
- 44.37 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 44.37 ml cornstarch
- 236.59 ml water
- 236.59 ml celery, diagonally sliced
- 236.59 ml bell pepper, cut into julian strips
- 226.79 g egg noodles
- Slice beef across the grain into very thin, 1 inch long strips.
- Saute beef in butter until tender.
- Combine boullion, soy sauce, and cornstarch, blend into the water, add to beef.
- Cook, stirring constantly until clear and thickened.
- Add celery and green pepper to meat mixture.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Prepare noodles according to directions on the box/bag.
- Serve beef over noodles.
This turned out great! I was looking for a recipe for beef with broccoli and I noticed this one , I liked it had no sugar,only change was three finely grated garlic cloves and two cups steamed broccoli Thank you so much for posting I will be making often