Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is an old-fashioned pie that is still very popular today. It also happens to be my favorite.
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely broken
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- Boil syrup and sugar together for about 2 minutes.
- Pour over eggs gradually, stirring well.
- Add butter, vanilla and pecans.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated 375° oven for about 50 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
I made my first pie crust for this recipe. My first Pie. I had everything so I made it for National Pie Day. Darlene this is so good and easy. I think you should have this under EASY. It sure worked for me. Thank You