- 12 chicken legs or 6 large chicken breasts, cut in 2 pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans
- 3 slices whole wheat bread or 3 slices whole wheat bread
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
- In a pie plate, beat the eggs, dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- In a food precessor, process the bread and pecans until finely chopped.
- Place in a large plastic bag.
- One at a time, roll the chicken pieces in the egg.
- Shake gently in the plastic bag.
- Place the chicken on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the juices run clear.
- Serve with Honey Mustard Sauce.