Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom made this fudge every Christmas. It was a real treat for me. I could not wait for her to make it.
- 2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter
- Cook sugar, milk and butter to a soft ball stage.
- Add salt, vanilla and peanut butter and beat until smooth.
- Then pour into a 8x8 square baking dish and chill until firm.
thank u soooo Much !!
Kim~ Ty so very much for posting this. I had lost my grandmother's cookbook in a storage shed fire. Her peanut butter fudge was incredible. I used to make it every year. I knew what went into it, just not the amounts. Your peanut butter fudge is exactly like hers. Ty again for posting. If anyone needs to know you can double this recipe and it works out perfect. i did. Ty again kim and merry chirstmas.