1/1 Photo of Mom's Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies
Harley Seashell Princess's Note:
My mom first made these cookies for me back in 1979 when I was just in kindergarden. These unique peanut butter cookies feature the addition of Shredded Wheat cereal which adds a delicious and tasty "crunch" in every bite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oven@ 350 Crush cereal into shreds.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Mix flour, soda and salt; set aside.
- 4Mix rest of ingredients.
- 5Beat until light and fluffy.
- 6Fold in dry ingredients; mix well.
- 7Drop by tablespoons full onto ungreased cookie sheat.
- 8Criss-cross flatten with a fork.
- 9Bake for 14 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1052 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 85.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frosted mini-wheats cereal