My mom first made these cookies for me back in 1979 when I was just in kindergarden. These unique peanut butter cookies feature the addition of Shredded Wheat cereal which adds a delicious and tasty "crunch" in every bite!
- Oven@ 350 Crush cereal into shreds.
- Set aside.
- Mix flour, soda and salt; set aside.
- Mix rest of ingredients.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Fold in dry ingredients; mix well.
- Drop by tablespoons full onto ungreased cookie sheat.
- Criss-cross flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 14 minutes.