Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ahh, another recipe from mom. These are some of the best cookies you can make. You can also make these healthier.
- Stir together flour, soda, & salt.
- In a mixer bowl beat butter for 30 sec.
- Add peanut butter & sugars; beat till fluffy.
- Add egg & vanilla; beat well.
- Add dry ingredients to beatin mixer; beat till well blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls & roll in granulated sugar if desired.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet; criscross with fork tines.
- Bake in a 375F oven for approximately 10 minute.
- Cool 1 minute before removing to a wire rack.