Recipe by -------
Ahh, another recipe from mom. These are some of the best cookies you can make. You can also make these healthier.
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour (wheat can be substituted)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together flour, soda, & salt.
- In a mixer bowl beat butter for 30 sec.
- Add peanut butter & sugars; beat till fluffy.
- Add egg & vanilla; beat well.
- Add dry ingredients to beatin mixer; beat till well blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls & roll in granulated sugar if desired.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet; criscross with fork tines.
- Bake in a 375F oven for approximately 10 minute.
- Cool 1 minute before removing to a wire rack.