1/2 Photos of Mom's Peanut Butter Cookies
My mom used to make this recipe all the time. The cookies never lasted long when Dad was in the kitchen! They're easy to make, and soft and chewy. Where's the milk?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine sugars, margarine, shortening, peanut butter, and egg. Beat till creamy.
- 3Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 4Once thoroughly mixed, roll into 1 1/2" balls. Roll balls in a bowl of sugar, coating on all sides. Place on a cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 9-10 minutes until golden brown.
- 6Remove from oven and press a Hershey's Kiss into the center of each cookie while still warm.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.7
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 453.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 41.9 g
- Protein 10.0 g