My mom used to make this recipe all the time. The cookies never lasted long when Dad was in the kitchen! They're easy to make, and soft and chewy. Where's the milk?
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugars, margarine, shortening, peanut butter, and egg. Beat till creamy.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Once thoroughly mixed, roll into 1 1/2" balls. Roll balls in a bowl of sugar, coating on all sides. Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and press a Hershey's Kiss into the center of each cookie while still warm.