Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
One of my mom's recipes. Just look at the ingedients! Does it get any better than peaches and cream? I think not.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 1 (15 ounce) can peach slices, well drained
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 dash salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a single pie crust and place in a 9" pie pan.
- Arrange peach slices on pie crust.
- Combine cream, sugar, eggs, flour and salt in bowl; Pour over peaches.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until firm in the center.
Yummy pie! Thanks! Very easy to make.
This was really, really good! I think I might try a little vanilla extract in it next time...I also think it would be bomb with thawed frozen dark cherries. Will let you know...thanks so much for a wonderful, easy recipe!!!
Ahhhh, this easy peach pie really hit the spot. I like the fact that I usually have most of the ingredients on hand and it is so easy to throw together. The cinnamon is such a nice touch. Thanks again, AprilShowers.