Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of those Thanksgiving and Christmas recipes. We only prepare it on special occasions. Sometimes during the hot summer I prepare chicken and dressing and pea salad. It's a nice change. This is the recipe my mom taught me to make. I love it.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans English peas
- 1 small apple
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- Drain peas and rinse. Pour into bowl.
- Chop apple and hard boiled eggs.
- Into the bowl combine all ingredients.
- Fold together. Mixing to much will break the peas.
- Pour into serving dish and sprinkle with paprika or decorate with a sliced boiled egg.