This is one of those Thanksgiving and Christmas recipes. We only prepare it on special occasions. Sometimes during the hot summer I prepare chicken and dressing and pea salad. It's a nice change. This is the recipe my mom taught me to make. I love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain peas and rinse. Pour into bowl.
- 2Chop apple and hard boiled eggs.
- 3Into the bowl combine all ingredients.
- 4Fold together. Mixing to much will break the peas.
- 5Pour into serving dish and sprinkle with paprika or decorate with a sliced boiled egg.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Pea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 88.9 mg
- Sodium 178.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 10.3 g