Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
My mom makes this every year at Christmas and it is always a favorite. Its fruity and refreshing, and has a beautiful red color.
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packages cherry Kool-Aid
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package orange kool-aid
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice
- 5 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 liters ginger ale
- In a large tupperware bowl or icecream bucket, mix all ingredients except the gingerale.
- Freeze for 24 hours.
- Allow to thaw slightly before serving.
- Serve slushy with gingerale.
Im having a sleepover this weekend and think this will be the perfect drink for me to make...I cant wait to try it.Ill post what i think of it after i make it.It looks soo yummy in the pic!
Oh my gosh, this was sooooo good. I loved it. I will definatly make this again. Thank you