Recipe by Melissa Stewart
This is an easy, yet simply elegant recipe that is one of my mother's specialties ! The extra sauce is great served over rice or noodles.
Top Review by Katherine M.
Yes I have this recipe, maybe with ckn brst being so large they changed it to 6. But the temp I used is 225 for 3 hrs. low, and slow. The creamy sauce is great as gravy over mashed potatoes. I always use the full can of soup and full 8oz container of sour cream. My boys loved it, they are men now and still love it :)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chipped beef
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Wrap each breast in 1/2 piece of bacon Line bottom of casserole dish with chipped beef.
- Mix together sour cream and soup.
- Place chicken in dish.
- Add sauce over top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 3 hours.
- *Tip*:mouth-watering tender if prepared night before--bake next day.