Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom used to make this during the holidays for every dinner party or family event. I still sometimes crave it.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) jar cheddar cheese, cracker barrel
- 1 (5 ounce) jarneufchatel cheese spread, Kraft
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- Mix first five ingredients.
- Shape into a ball.
- Roll in finely chopped nuts.
- chill and serve with favorite crackers.