Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is my mom's recipe and it is so great and easy! You don't even have to add the paprika or parsley, it is still great without it.
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 6 small chicken breasts (whole or cut in strips)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Stir Dry Ingredients together in bowl.
- Dip chicken into butter then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place on greased pan or foil. Bake at 375F for 25-30minutes or until brown.
- If Chicken is whole, Bake at 400F for 30-40minutes.
This recipe is so good and so easy! My whole family loved it. I only had regular bread crumbs so I added some creole seasoning since I didn't have any Italian seasoning. Also, I tenderized the chicken first with a tenderizing tool. I think that helped a lot. It was super tender and juicy! I served it with noodles with butter and parmessan, and brocolli.
I had extra parmesan/bread crumbs mixture and so I used some mushroom caps and filled them with it, and poured a little butter on them and stuck them in 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes and had a great appetizer!