Mom's Pancakes from Scratch -- so Simple!!
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl, make a well in centre.
- Beat egg in measuring cup add milk, pour in well in centre of bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together with whisk.
- Heat half a teaspoon oil in frying pan, make sure oil is hot, pour a ladle full of batter into pan.
- Fry over med. heat flip when edges are dry and bubbles are coming through top, once flipped press cooked side so the batter squishes out, flip once more.
- Check the middle to make sure its cooked through.
- Repeat steps 4-6 until all batter is gone.
- Serve hot with syrup.