Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from my Mom. She made these a lot when we were growing up because they are so easy and good. I called her the other day to get the recipe, and I saw that it wasn't on here, so I decided to post it.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Grease 2 nine-inch cake pans with lots of butter.
- Beat the eggs.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir only until moistened. The batter will be very lumpy. This lumpiness is important. If the batter is mixed too much, the pancakes will be flat.
- Divide the batter between the 2 pans.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400°F Decrease the oven temperature to 350F and leave the pancakes in for an additional 10 minutes.
- The pancakes should come out puffy/bubbly. If they are flat, it means that either the oven was not fully preheated or the batter was over mixed.
- These are great served with maple syrup, butter, lemon juice, or fruit.