Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a favorite dish of my sisters. The sauce is excellent with chicken or fish. Serve with rice and a salad and this makes a delicious meal.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- line a 9x9x2 pan with foil.
- Place chicken in pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Brush chicken with mixture, bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Brush chicken again with mixture & bake another 10 minutes, repeat this step once more, or until chicken is done and juices run clear.