Recipe by Bev
This is a wonderful addition to any special occasion. I think you will love it as much as we do!
Top Review by MizzNezz
OH!! This is SO good. I had this with a company dinner and everyone raved about it! It was our dessert, along with crisp almond cookies. The orange flavor is very intense. Easy to make. A keeper for sure!! This would be great at a potluck. Thanks Bev, for another winner!!
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 2 packages orange Jell-O
- 1 cup hot orange juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pint Orange sherbet, softened
- 2 cans mandarin oranges, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the pineapple, reserving the syrup.
- dissolve the jello in the hot orange juice.
- Add 1/2 cup pineapple syrup and mix.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Add sour cream and sherbet to jello mixture and beat until thick and fluffy.
- Add drained pineapple and oranges and mix.
- Pour into lightly oiled 2 1/2 quart mold and chill until firm.