Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderful addition to any special occasion. I think you will love it as much as we do!
Make and share this Mom's Orange Souffle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Drain the pineapple, reserving the syrup.
- dissolve the jello in the hot orange juice.
- Add 1/2 cup pineapple syrup and mix.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Add sour cream and sherbet to jello mixture and beat until thick and fluffy.
- Add drained pineapple and oranges and mix.
- Pour into lightly oiled 2 1/2 quart mold and chill until firm.