This is a wonderful addition to any special occasion. I think you will love it as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the pineapple, reserving the syrup.
- 2dissolve the jello in the hot orange juice.
- 3Add 1/2 cup pineapple syrup and mix.
- 4Chill until slightly thickened.
- 5Add sour cream and sherbet to jello mixture and beat until thick and fluffy.
- 6Add drained pineapple and oranges and mix.
- 7Pour into lightly oiled 2 1/2 quart mold and chill until firm.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Orange Souffle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 105.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g