Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother has been making this dip for holidays for as long as I can remember. The ingredients sound a bit weird, but it really is delicious. It's awesome with corn chips, potato chips, pretzels, or veggies.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 2 teaspoons French dressing
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Put all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- (I usually double the recipe for a party).