This is my favourite dish. This is like fried rice wrapped in egg. This is so delicious and My mom cooks this really well. One day, I cooked this with my mom and this time, I want to share this with all of you. My mom sent me the recipe.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 onion, diced into 1 cm
- 200 g chicken breasts, diced into 1 cm
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 slice bacon, diced into 1 cm
- 8 sliced mushrooms
- 720 g cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 3 tablespoons sake
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 8 eggs
Sauce for Topping
- 1⁄2 cup tomato ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons sake
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add the onion and stir until it is clear and soft.
- When it's cooked put onion aside,add more oil if needed, add chicken, salt and cook.
- When the chicken is cooked, add bacon, mushroom and stir When bacon and mushroom are just cooked, add flavouring mixture.
- Simmer on low-medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Add cooked rice, butter and stir occasionally while cooking eggs, when the rice is heated through, turn off heat.
- In a second pan add 1/4 of the butter and oil, break in two eggs, beat.
- When half cooked through, but still raw on top, add 1/4 of the rice mix to one side of the second pan on top of the half cooked eggs.
- Fold the other side of the eggs over the top of the rice mix.
- Remove to individual serving dish.
- Repeat steps 7 to 10 three more times.
- Mix heated sauce ingredients and pour 1/4 of sauce over each serving.