1/1 Photo of Mom's Old Fashioned Cream Pie
1 hr 20 mins
Bev. E.'s Note:
My aunt gave me this recipe, I wanted to share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a two-quart bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients together.
- 2Fold the beaten egg whites in until all are well mixed.
- 3Pour into unbaked pie shell of 9inch pan.
- 4Sprinkle nutmeg on top and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
- 5When taken from oven, filling will seem a little shaky, but when cooled, will be creamy.
- 6Prep time does not include making pie crust.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Old Fashioned Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.4
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.9 mg
- Sodium 161.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g