Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so good! DO NOT skimp on the ingredients! Use exactly what it calls for, otherwise it will not set up.
- 2⁄3 cup hershey's cocoa
- 3 cups imperial sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons Parkay margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix cocoa, sugar, salt, and milk together in heavy saucepan.
- Boil to "soft ball stage".
- Add margarine and cool.
- Add vanilla and beat until stiff.
- Pour into well greased 8x8 or 9x9 pan.
I just made this fudge, for the first time in 20 years and the recipe is perfect and so is the fudge, oh yeah i added 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter. Thanks for the recipe