Prep1 hr 10 mins
These are my absolute favorite cookies. Every time I go home my mom makes a batch.
Make and share this Mom's Molasses Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together brown sugar, Crisco, molasses and egg; add in flour, soda and spices, mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Shape dough into walnut-sized balls.
- Dip tops in granulated sugar.
- Place sugar-side up about 3" apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Remove immediately from cookie sheet and let cool.