Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe was the only way my mom could get me to eat mixed vegetables! It's still one of my favorites!
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (2 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1 -2 cup Velveeta cheese, sliced
- Pour half of margarine into 9x13 pan.
- Add vegetables, celery soup, and water chestnuts.
- Place sliced cheese on top, enough to cover all.
- Sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
- Pour the rest of margarine over all.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Very easy and tasty casserole. I left out the water chesnuts. I think I'll be serving this again soon! Thanks!