Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from my Mom. She made this when we had a lot of company drop in. She always used her pressure cooker pan before crockpots were invented. Simple to make and is delish!!!
- 2 lbs 80% lean ground beef
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheese soup
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper
- 1 (8 -10 ounce) package fine noodles
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- salt and pepper
- Heat in cooker: beef, pepper and onion. Cook until slightly brown. (drain if using beef with a higher fat)
- Add chili powder,garlic salt and salt and pepper. Sprinkle dry noodle (uncooked) over top.
- Add water, tomato and mushroom soup over meat mixture without stirring. Cover. When steaming hot, turn down heat and simmer 25 minutes
- Spread cheese soup on top and cook 5 more minutes
- This is an easy layered dish. Can be made in crock pot.