Recipe by I Cook Therefore I Am
My mom gave this recipe to me when I needed something fast and cheap to take to an office party that I had just found out about. It was a huge hit, and now I make it at home for my DH who just loves it!
Top Review by rickoholic83
I took this to work to share at lunch and it flew off the table! Everyone loved it and many asked for the recipe. The only change I made was to use 1 (1 oz.) package of taco seasoning because I thought 2 would be overpowering for 8 oz. of sour cream. Other than that, this was a great, easy and inexpensive dish. Thanks so much for sharing, ICTIA!
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 ounces taco seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Spread refried beans out on the bottom of a 8 x 8" baking dish.
- Mix the sour cream with the package of taco seasoning.
- Spread the seasoned sour cream over top of the beans.
- Spread the cheese over the sour cream.
- Heat in the oven until the cheese melts.
- Just before serving spread the vegetables over top of the melted cheese.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, my favorite with this dish is the hint of lime chips.