- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 cup crushed cracker (Ritz)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup catsup, divided
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine beef, cracker crumbs, onion, egg, milk, 1/4 cup catsup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; mix thoroughly.
- In a shallow baking pan, shape into loaf.
- Spread remaining catsup over top.
- Cover and bake at 350º for 30 minutes.
- Drain off fat and continue baking, uncovered, 30 minutes longer.