- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground beef, moistened
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the horseradish, mustard, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix ground beef, onion, egg, and Worcestershire sauce. Add contents of small bowl and mix thoroughly. Add the bread crumbs and combine well.
- Place mixture into a 1-pound loaf pan. Pour ketchup over top and place in oven.
- Bake uncovered for 45 to 60 minutes.