Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is my mom's recipe. It's a basic meatloaf recipe, but my husband never liked meatloaf until he tried this one.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 4 slices white bread, torn into pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Form into a long mound on a cookie sheet with a lip so the juices don't run off into you oven.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until there is no more pink in the center.
The best meatloaf ever!