Recipe by cori #3
This meatloaf is the only kind of meatloaf I will eat, My mom used to make this for me when I was little. I memorized the recipe because of how easy it is and the low cost.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ground beef in large bowl.
- Rip 2 slices of bread in tiny pieces and place in bowl with ground beef.
- Add egg, salt, and pepper and mix together with hands.
- Turn mixture out into a casserole dish or metal baking pan deep enough to contain the juices that will render during cooking.
- Shape mixture into a loaf shape.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Drain meatloaf and pour 1 can tomato soup on top of meatloaf.
- Bake for 10 more minutes.
- Meatloaf goes good with mashed potatoes and corn.